Pavilion Hopping in Venice with Tom Marlow of Sotheby’s
As Venice debuts its 55th Biennale, join Sotheby's for an inside look at the fair. Tim Marlow visits three countries' far-flung pavilions to discover what sets their exhibitions apart.
- Pavilion Hopping in Venice with Tom Marlow of Sotheby’s
- Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2013 Designed by Sou Fujimoto
- Last days for James Nares' video STREET at the Metropolitan
- Volkswagen launching iBeetle
- Lululemon launches 'Om' the new 'yoga finder' app
- Amsterdam's Rijksmuseum reopens after ten-year revamp
- Foreigners drawn to secrets of sake
- Illuminate the Arts, CalTrans & artist Leo Villareal turn The Bay Bridge into an art installation
- The Google Glass experience: "How it Feels (through Glass)"
- The Story of Miss Dior
- Tel Aviv to hold its largest marathon ever
- Naomie Kremer talks about The Secret Garden