The story of Picasso's 'Femme Assise Prés d'une Fenêtre' for sale at Sotheby's London
Diana Widmaier Picasso discusses ‘Femme Assise Pres d’une Fenetre’ and her grandparents, Pablo Picasso and Marie-Therese Walter, with Philip Hook.
This painting will go for auction at Sotheby's Evening Sale in London on February 5, 2013.
- The story of Picasso's 'Femme Assise Prés d'une Fenêtre' for sale at Sotheby's London
- Paris' Notre-Dame cathedral celebrates 850 years
- Grant Achatz releases preview of new menu 'The Hunt'
- Seagate Central Shared Storage: A backup device for the connected family
- Inspiring Classical Flashmob organised by Banco Sabadell
- New 3D version of 'The Great Gatsby' coming this spring
- Gratitude by Louie Schwartzberg at TED
- NASA releases end-of-the-world film early
- 'Adrià en Casa', new app for Spanish chef
- Elizabeth Price wins Turner Prize 2012
- Yoko Ono’s new men’s fashion line on Opening Ceremony
- Changing education paradigms with Ken Robinson